Pinterest

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Gift wrapping for 2012

Hello Fellow Bloggers

I have not had a lot of time over the last couple of days but I love playing with my new Papermania Portobello Road papers so much that I thought I would try something completely different - making gift bags!  I got a pack of plain brown paper bags and set about decorating them.  I have only done two so far but I am going to do lots more and use them this year (with the Queen's Jubilee and the Olympics as my excuse) to put birhday gifts in.  On the one at front I have put paper and ribbon strips down the side and on the one at the back I have pleated the paper down the sides.  A bit of red, white and blue tissue paper to wrap the presents in and it's all done and dusted.



I may not use the British flag on all of them but I really like the way these have turned out.

If you do look at my blog, I hope you will leave me a comment.  Thanks for looking.

Regards, Anne x

10 comments:

  1. These bags are so nice...The red and blue tissue will look gereat with them.
    We always bring presents when we go to England to visit our families...maybe I should try something like this to bring my gifts over in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea especially with the Olympics and the Jubilee all happening this year. They have a vinteage look about them too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gift bags Anne.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bags are stunning Anne. What a lovely Idea. Have a lovely week-end. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea, love them! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very clever idea Anne - they look brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne. What a superb idea I am sure that the recipients of your gift bags will love them they are so nice and original. I have not even thought about the Jubilee and Olympics, which is awful of me.

    Happy Crafting. Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely - and I'm sure anyone would be delighted to receive! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you bags, went to buy this paper but they out of stock. Did you buy 6x6 or 12x12?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, I tried to respond to your query but it came back. I bought both sizes and used the larger size on the bags. Have you tried the Papermania website? Regards, Anne

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, it is truly appreciated!!

Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...